Saturday, September 13, 2008

MY TREASURE - FOR MY MUM (Puan Arpah Mat Yaman)


I look back on these years,
To see how far I've come and grown
I take a trip down memory lane
And what I see has shown ...
That every step I've taken
You have been there by my side ...
From infancy to adulthood
We've stood the test of time
You cradled me and nurtured me
Through all these many years
You held me and did comfort me
Through happiness and tears
You'd pick me up when I would fall
You'd dust me off and then
Encourage me to get back on
That horse and ride again
Your constant care and loving
And your warm inviting heart
Has always been a treasure that I knew would n'er depart
If I could be "just half" the person
You have been to me ...
Then you have taught me well dear mom
For in my heart I see ...
A woman whose most gentle soul
Embraces me each day ...
A woman whom I dearly love
Much more than words can say

No comments: